2. Make sure to regularly check tires since the pressure can be affected.
3. When working under extreme conditions, try to work with smaller loads than normal in order to prevent damage.
4. When working in cold conditions, always allow the hydraulic fluid to circulate freely for a number of minutes. Then operate each function a number of times to allow seals and hoses to soften up before applying full pressure.
5. In extreme conditions we recommend to use grease and oil for extreme conditions.
6. Check your equipment´s condition regularly.
It is important that you take good care of your machine to keep it working well.
For more information contact your local dealer – http://forsmw.com/dealers