Tuesday 28 March 2017

Welcome on board Stefan!

FORS MW is very happy to introduce our freshest member - new salesman Stefan Blom who is going to work together with Anders, and will support the dealers at Southern Sweden and Denmark.
We asked him to give an overview of himself, so he wrote the following:

**
My name is Stefan Blom and I am the new member of the sales department for BIGAB, FARMA and FARMA-N. I am very excited and glad that together with Anders we are going support and help our Scandinavian dealers. I am going to work together with the dealers at Southern Sweden and Denmark. but also assisting other parts of Sweden if needed. 

This time of the year a lot of dealers are having several activities at their yards, such as open houses. We are trying to attend them as much as possible so I could learn more about our products and also meet the dealers and our customers. 

I have been in touch and have had interesting conversations with other Fors MW salesmen in different countries and people from Fors MW factory.

For several years I worked as a Product Manager in engineering industry, responsible for trailers, implements and tractors. The latest job was in the forest and construction area. I am sure that my past experiences will help me get into the swing faster and become more and more helpful for the dealers. 
Together with my family we live in Furulund, which is located just outside of the city called Lund. Since there are many dealers around this area, it' s a perfect spot to be within reach. I am sure that together with my past experiences, knowledges and confidence in this field makes a difference and will influence my work in a positive way.

Having two kids who are very active and love sports, we try mostly at the evenings and weekends to spend as much time as possible at doing sports. For us it s a pleasure and a very good way to relax. Spending a lot of time on the road and working, it is a must to spend leisure time with family and doing all sort of activities. And of course, as a house owner, there is always an endless amount of work that has to be done!

Feel free to call me at +46 70 200 59 13 or send an e-mail to stefan.blom@forsmw.com. 
I am really looking forward to working with the interesting product range of BIGAB, FARMA and FARMA-N, and of course our dealers and the customers.
**



Welcome on board Stefan!